I. You can send your tithes, offerings and donations via e-transfer.
- Using online banking service of your bank, choose INTERAC E-transfers
- From the menu, click on Manage recipients
- Click on Add recipient. You would need the following information as you proceed.
- Name: Fraser Valley Alliance Church
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send transfers by: Email
- Security question: bible
- Answer – ephesians
4. Click on Add recipient.
Once you create a recipient, every time you want to send an Internet E-transfer, all you have to do is:
- Log in to your online bank account.
- Click on E-transfers
- From the option transfer to: Choose Fraser Valley Alliance Church
- If asked – Transfer from – Select your bank account
- Fill out the amount you would like to transfer
- Click on Send transfer and confirm your transaction.
You do not need to complete an offering envelope for this giving method.
II. Online giving
Just click the image below and it will take you to a secure online donation link.
III. Cheque (by mail)
Please make cheques payable to Fraser Valley Alliance Church and mail your cheque offering to
Fraser Valley Alliance Church
6897 120 St.
Delta, BC V4E 2A8
Please prepare your cheque donation by
- If possible fill out an offering envelope with your first and last name and the total amount of your donation. If you do not have an envelope please make sure the above information appears somewhere on your cheque.
- Place your cheque inside a regular mailing envelope.
Contact us at email@example.com